E&P sector - what type of projects have you completed?
A number of projects have already been completed:
● Planning, review, development and implementation of food safety standards and audit systems for monitoring of catering operations by a major operator
● Food safety management plan at country / regional level
● Food Safety Advisor for a construction yard building a gas production platform with catering facilities preparing and serving meals for 3,500 staff.
● Offshore and onshore food safety audits of catering operations using systems developed for the E&P sector.
● Certificated food safety training and practical food safety audit training for HSE staff including qualified doctors and nurses in occupational health.
● Mobilisation of caterers into onshore operations & projects and offshore operation.
● Food safety and catering input in the tender review and evaluation process in conjunction with supply chain management.
● Re-organisation and upgrade of existing catering facilities and development of plans for new catering facilities.
● Project team for the design of new catering and office facilities.
● Review and update of Water Quality Management Program for potable water.
● Investigation of food safety incidents.
Working with operators, contractors and caterers staff including OIM's, HSE Team, Contracts, Projects, Construction, Commissioning, Operations, Camp Bosses.............