Subcontracting - Will you work for other consultants and organisations?
Yes - Projects and other work are accepted from other organisations and individual consultants who need to supplement their own resources to implement or complete a specific food safety or quality contract / project.
Over the last 10 years, a number of other organisations have been helped to deliver a variety of projects including:
● Development, training, implementation and monitoring of food safety across multiple industrial catering sites and subcontractors.
● Advice on the use and practical application of alternative technologies to cook-chill for use in a new in-flight airline catering facility.
● Providing technical support for the design and layout of catering facilities and high risk chilled foods factory.
● Technical support on behalf of investment companies / banks to carry out technical, market and commercial assessments to assess food industry investment projects.
● Completing a food safety survey on behalf of the UK Food Standards Agency
● Undertaking food safety audits of foodservice & catering operations, food manufacturers and supermarkets.
● Providing a local / regional resource for companies holding an auditing contract